Started :: Athens Olympics 2004.
Current :: updates from Shawn and Hayley Cuthill in Toronto.
Monday, September 19, 2005
What's goin on in there?
I have to admit I was much more fascinated with the whole baby process with my first 2 children. Terrible dad that I am, I have hardly payed attention to the 3rd little life growing in Hayley's belly. Last night Hayley and I were up talking and I think God gave us a name for this baby!
So today, as a way to get more acquainted with my 3rd, I pulled out my copy of "As your baby grows". It shows in depth pictures of the baby's development. Very interesting stuff.
Here's what's going on during the 7th month of pregnancy:
- baby can flex muscles (perhaps arnold would be a good name?)
- baby's eyelids slowly open, can regonize light and darkness
- baby can make grasping motions (Jacob & Esau)
- baby's taste buds are developed
- baby weighs about 3 pounds and is about 11 inches long
- mother may be able to sense the baby's personality
Posted by Shawn Cuthill at 9/19/2005 04:44:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment